- Orders go out daily, Monday-Friday (except NSW public holidays) from Sydney, with eParcel, a trusted courier service with Australia Post.
- Australia Post couriers will leave your parcel in a safe place on your property unless you request to "pick up from post office".
- We offer free delivery on orders >$200 (hopefully encouraging you to spend a bit more).
- For orders <$200 the price of postage is the actual amount Australia Post charge, based on your address and the weight / volume of your order. To see how much it will be > add items to your Cart > click "View Cart" > "Estimate Shipping & Tax", to see how much shipping will be before you have to enter your details at checkout.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMETABLE
Australia Post publish standard delivery timetables here >>
Australia Post's Express Post is guaranteed "next business day" delivery if you are in the Express Post network, available here >>
Orders placed before 10am (Sydney time) on any business day will go out that day. Orders received after 10am will go out the following business day. We'll send you an e-mail to let you know your order has been shipped, including tracking details.
"LEAVE IN A SAFE PLACE" -OR- "PICK UP FROM POST OFFICE"
If you aren't available to sign for your parcel the Australia Post courier will leave your parcel in a safe place on your property.
If you'd prefer to pick up your parcel from your nearest Post Office, please select that option at checkout, and the Australia Post courier will leave you a card telling you when the parcel is ready for collection.
Parcels are held at the Post Office for 5 days before they are returned to us.
You can use your tracking number to track your parcel here >>
STILL WAITING ON YOUR ORDER?
On the rare occasion that a parcel does not arrive within the recommended time:
- Check for a courier calling card.
- Contact us ASAP >>
- Unfortunately we can't launch an investigation until the parcel is more than 3 days late.
INCORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS & RETURNED PARCELS
If you've given us an incorrect address, or a parcel has been returned as undeliverable, we will charge you for re-delivery.