- "How To" Video Library
- How To Tape Tibialis Posterior
How To Tape Tibialis Posterior
A short instructional video of how to apply K-Tape to treat a tibialis posterior tendinopathy. Tibialis Posterior tendinopathy is a common, gradual onset, medial ankle pain, overuse injury in runners.
How To Tape Tib Post:
- Measure the required length against the foot
- Round the corners to prevent them lifting off
- Gutter the tape towards itself to catch the leading edge
- Apply an inch at each end with no stretch
- Apply tape with 50% stretch along length of muscle
- Tibialis posterior tendinitis / tendinopathy
- Medial ankle pain
Loading... Please wait...