How To Tape Posture
A short instructional video of how to apply K-Tape to improve shoulder posture. This taping technique is a quick and easy way to control scapula position to correct shoulder and upper back posture.
How To Tape Upper Back Posture:
- Measure the required length against the back
- Round the corners to prevent them lifting off
- Gutter the tape towards itself to catch the leading edge
- Apply an inch at each end with no stretch
- Apply tape with 50% stretch
- Posture correction
- Upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Sub-acromial shoulder pain
Loading... Please wait...