- "How To" Video Library
- How To Tape Biceps Tendinopathy with K-Tape
How To Tape Biceps Tendinopathy with K-Tape
An instructional video on how to apply K-Tape for a biceps tendon injury. This taping technique is appropriate for an acute biceps muscle strain or an over-use tendonitis / tendinitis.
How To Tape Biceps Tendinitis:
- Measure the required length from top of shoulder covering biceps
- Measure a second strip across the sore spot
- Round the corners to prevent them lifting off
- Gutter the tape towards itself to catch the leading edge
- Apply an inch at each end with no stretch
- Apply along length of biceps with 50% stretch
- Short strip across the sore spot applied with 70% stretch
- Long head of biceps tendinitis / tendinopathy
- Anterior shoulder pain
Loading... Please wait...