- "How To" Video Library
- How To Tape An Ankle With K-Tape
How To Tape An Ankle With K-Tape
A short instructional video of how to apply Kinesiology Tape to an ankle. This taping technique can be used for an ankle sprain, or lateral ligament injury.
How To Tape An Ankle:
- Measure the required length against the ankle
- Round the corners to prevent them lifting off
- Gutter the tape towards itself to catch the leading edge
- Apply an inch at each end with no stretch
- Apply tape with 70% stretch
- Ankle sprains during rehab
- Late stage syndesmosis injury (high ankle sprain) rehab
Loading... Please wait...