- "How To" Video Library
- How To Tape A Wrist With K-Tape
How To Tape A Wrist With K-Tape
A short video of how to apply K-Tape for a wrist injury. This taping technique can be used for wrist pain, wrist or hand tendinopathy, a wrist or hand strain injury, or post surgical rehab.
How To Tape A Wrist:
- Measure the required length against the hand and wrist and double the length for front and back
- Fold in the middle and cut diamond windows to poke 3rd and 4th fingers through
- Second shorter strip for around wrist circumference
- Round the corners to prevent them lifting off
- Gutter the tape towards itself to catch the leading edge
- Apply an inch at each end with no stretch
- Apply tape with 50% stretch
- Second short strip around joint line
- General wrist soreness
- Wrist sprains
Loading... Please wait...